About the APBI Program
This is an opportunity to study the animal, plant, or soil sciences in a way that relates directly to the major issues facing the planet, environmental protection and preservation, sustainability, and biodiversity, in a specialization that matters to you.
APBI Program Director: Prof. David Fraser
Is Applied Biology Right For You?
- The interrelationships of plants, animals, soils and the atmosphere?
- Sustainable food production systems?
- Protecting and improving the natural environment?
- The health, protection and well-being of animals?
- Working to improve food production and solve food shortages?
- Teaching others the intricacies and importance of the living world?
- The role of agriculture in urban areas?
- Courses that directly relate your classroom learning to practical and current applications?
…then consider a Bachelor of Science in Applied Biology.
Students wanting a foundation in business management are encouraged to consider this minor. Application for Admission (Completed applications must be returned no later than April 1).
LFS students can augment their studies with a minor in science. Application for Admission (Completed applications must be returned no later than March 31).