- Assistant Professor (tenure track) Canada Research Chair (CIHR, Tier II) in Micronutrients and Human Health
- Assistant Professor of Human Dimensions of Biodiversity Conservation Cluster Hire
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Food Science
- Sessional Lecturer (Horticultural Techniques)
- Sessional Lecturer (FNH 480: Professional Dietetic Practice III)
- Sessional Lecturer (Principles and Practice of Community Food Security)
- No current postings.
UBC staff opportunities can be accessed via UBC’s Human Resources website.
- View jobs for students and recent graduates (Student Job Board)
- Apply for Teaching Assistant, PBL Tutor, or Marker positions (graduate students)
Since 2006, UBC has been recognized as one of the province’s Top Employers. Factors such as workforce diversity, culture, total compensation, and community involvement all played a part in receiving this designation. Read more about the benefits of a career at UBC.