- Assistant Professor of Teaching in Wine Science and Fermentation
- Associate or Assistant Professor in Food Science
- Tier I Canada Research Chair in Agricultural, Food or Nutritional Science (Associate Professor / Professor)
- Assistant Professor in Food and Resource Economics
- None available at the moment
UBC staff opportunities can be accessed via UBC’s Human Resources website.
- View jobs for students and recent graduates (Student Job Board)
- Apply for Teaching Assistant, PBL Tutor, or Marker positions (graduate students)
Since 2006, UBC has been recognized as one of the province’s Top Employers. Factors such as workforce diversity, culture, total compensation, and community involvement all played a part in receiving this designation. Read more about the benefits of a career at UBC.