- Lecturer, Food and Resource Economics
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Land Use and Soil Hydrology
- Assistant Professor in Human Nutrition
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Nutrition and Healthy Aging
UBC staff opportunities can be accessed via UBC’s Human Resources website.
- 2022-2023 LFS TA Training Coordinator Position
- View jobs for students and recent graduates (Student Job Board)
- Apply for Teaching Assistant, PBL Tutor, or Marker positions (graduate students)
Since 2006, UBC has been recognized as one of the province’s Top Employers. Factors such as workforce diversity, culture, total compensation, and community involvement all played a part in receiving this designation. Read more about the benefits of a career at UBC.