INTEGRATED STUDIES IN LAND & FOOD SYSTEMS (MSc, PhD)
Where Can a Graduate Degree in Integrated LFS Studies Take You?
Graduates of the Integrated Studies in Land and Food Systems MSc and PhD programs have developed careers with:
- government organizations and NGOs creating policy on food security and food sovereignty;
- community gardens;
- large- and small-scale agriculture firms;
- education and school nutrition advisory boards; and
- poverty outreach organizations, as well as many others.
- Elaine Anderson, PhD (2009) oversees environmental initiatives at nine federal prisons, and works with her staff to encourage and implement sustainable practices within Correctional Services Canada.