Meeting with an Academic Advisor (Bre or Ella) is a good idea for when you have general questions about:
- planning your program or degree requirements
- how to make the most of your LFS academic and non-academic experience
- a personal challenge that is impacting your academics
We provide confidential advising and will do our best to answer your questions, or help connect you with appropriate resources.
Have a question about the Global Resource Systems (GRS) or Go Global programs? Connect with our Global Resource Systems and Go Global Program Advisor, Roxana Quinde.
Our office is currently offering academic advising via Drop-In Zoom Advising – Booked Appointments will be available again after the registration period. Please note that we are not offering traditional “drop-in” advising in the LFS Student Services space in MacMillan Room 344 at this time. However, please feel free to “drop-in” during our open hours (Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri from 9:30am – 4:00pm and Thurs from 9:30am – 2:30pm) to say “hi”! Please check the information and schedule below to learn how to connect with our office.
Drop-in Zoom Advising
Attend drop-in to connect one-on-one with an Academic Advisor! Our drop-in hours are posted on the LFS Undergrad Events Calendar.
- Find a Drop-In Zoom Advising time that fits with your schedule from the LFS Undergrad Events Calendar.
- Click into the “Drop-In Zoom Advising” block that you wish to join. You’ll be prompted to provide us with your current student status and student number to join the virtual waiting room.
- To help us meet with as many students as possible, we are limiting drop-in appointments to 15 minutes, so please bring your most urgent 2-3 questions.
- Depending on the number of students in the waiting room, it may be some time before an advisor connects with you. Once we have reached capacity for the day, the waiting room will be locked and no new students will be admitted.
- If the room is locked when you join, it means that we have reached capacity for the day. Please try joining a different drop-in advising session.
We look forward to connecting with you!
Our office is not offering Booked Appointments at this time. Please check back again after the registration period!
Submit an Online Advising Request
Conveniently submit specific advising requests to our office using one of our online forms:
- Academic Concession
- Year-level promotion request
- Add or change your major request
- Letter of Permission request
- Ask for a Graduation Check
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and an Academic Advisor will respond.
Please note, volumes are high at this time, as we support all students in LFS. We are responding to emails as quickly as we can, and appreciate your patience.
If your question is more time-sensitive, you may wish to visit drop-in advising, when you’re able.
Undergrad Events Calendar
Keep up-to-date on all things LFS. Check it out!