Meeting with an Academic Advisor (Heather, Ella, Bonita, Joel) is a good idea for when you have general questions about:
- planning your program or degree requirements
- how to make the most of your LFS academic and non-academic experience
- a personal challenge that is impacting your academics
We provide confidential advising and will do our best to answer your questions, or help connect you with appropriate resources. There are 4 main ways to connect with us:
Drop-in Zoom Advising
Attend drop-in to connect one-on-one with an Academic Advisor!
- Our drop-in hours are posted on the LFS Undergrad Event Calendar
- Click the link below during our open hours, and you’ll be brought directly to our Zoom virtual waiting room
- Password: 12345
- Depending on the number of students in the waiting room, it may be some time before an Advisor connects with you. Once we have reached capacity for the day, the meeting room will be locked and no new students will be admitted to the waiting room
Thank you for understanding. We look forward to connecting!
Booked Zoom Appointments
Sometimes our drop-in hours don’t line up quite right with your schedule! Not to worry – we’d still love to meet with you. Please feel free to email us and we’ll help set up an appointment with you.
Submit a Quick Online Advising Request
Conveniently submit specific advising requests to our office using one of our online forms:
- Academic Concession
- Year-level promotion request
- Add or change your major request
- Letter of Permission request
- Ask for a Graduation Check
- Submit a form
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and an Academic Advisor will respond. Please note, volumes are high at this time, as we welcome back and support all students in LFS. If your question is more time-sensitive, you may wish to visit drop-in advising, when you’re able.
We’ve launched a new Undergrad Event Calendar to keep you up-to-date on all things LFS. Check it out!