In a world where local and global communities are increasingly interconnected, our programs use a uniquely integrated approach that unites scientific knowledge and interdisciplinary studies. Your graduate research and training within the Faculty of Land and Food Systems will help address urgent local and global challenges surrounding food safety and security, resource use, and shared environmental assets. Our scholars are focused on finding viable solutions to these challenges and are known worldwide for their innovation and leadership.
Recent updates from the LFS Grad Office blog
- target='_blank' >LFS PBL Training Three Day Intensive – August
- target='_blank' >Special class with Nobel Laureate Joseph Stiglitz – a reminder
- target='_blank' >CIHR Webinars for Students
- target='_blank' >Call for Nominations: Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
- target='_blank' >CSFS Employment Opportunity