In a world where local and global communities are increasingly interconnected, our programs use a uniquely integrated approach that unites scientific knowledge and interdisciplinary studies. Your graduate research and training within the Faculty of Land and Food Systems will help address urgent local and global challenges surrounding food safety and security, resource use, and shared environmental assets. Our scholars are focused on finding viable solutions to these challenges and are known worldwide for their innovation and leadership.
Recent updates from the LFS Grad Office blog
- 2015 Summer Session TA application is open – Apply NOW!
- LFS Research Café, April 1 – Professor Dan Weary on Providing a Good Life for Lab Animals
- Invitation: LFS Graduate Student Conference – March 5
- 2015 Internship Opportunities at the Centre for Sustainable Food Systems
- Dru Yates turns ideas into action with a community grant