In a world where local and global communities are increasingly interconnected, our programs use a uniquely integrated approach that unites scientific knowledge and interdisciplinary studies. Your graduate research and training within the Faculty of Land and Food Systems will help address urgent local and global challenges surrounding food safety and security, resource use, and shared environmental assets. Our scholars are focused on finding viable solutions to these challenges and are known worldwide for their innovation and leadership.
Lia Maria Dragan, Graduate Programs Assistant
Rm. 344 - 2357 Main Mall
Hours: 8:30am to 4pm, Mon - Fri
Email Us | 604-822-8373
Why Choose Land and Food Systems?
- Four Research Centres: Dairy Education and Research Centre, Centre for Sustainable Food Systems, Wine Research Centre, and Centre for Aquaculture & Environmental Research
- Collaborate with colleagues in industry, government and universities across the country
- Linkage agreements with more than 170 universities in 44 countries around the world
- Work with faculty members recognized for outstanding teaching and mentorship through UBC Killam Awards
- Three professional masters programs in Food Science, Food and Resource Economics, and Land and Water Systems