This page is for LFS students and alumni seeking current volunteer and paid job openings in fields related to your degree: applied biology, agroecology, food science, nutrition, agriculture, food security, food and resource economics, business, and marketing. The jobs listed here are based in both Metro Vancouver and internationally. Students are encouraged to also check UBC CareersOnline for a broader job listings.
Are you an employer and would like to list your vacancy on this page? All job postings must be submitted through UBC’s CareersOnline. This system will cross-post positions that are relevant to the Faculty of Land and Food Systems on our website.
Posting a job or volunteer opportunity
- Visit CareersOnline to Log in or Register for an account if you do not have one.
- Check out the UBC Employers section for more information about benefits and how to post.
- Post your job or volunteer opportunity.
- At the end of the form, be sure to check off “Faculty of Land and Food Systems” as a relevant campus partner with which you would like to promote your posting. This ensures your posting will get pulled to our jobs board.
- Once your posting has been approved (typically within 1-2 business days), you will receive a confirmation email.
- Once your posting has been approved, it will remain online for a maximum of 30 days. You can re-post the job if you wish.