In a world where local and global communities are increasingly interconnected, our programs use a uniquely integrated approach that unites scientific knowledge and interdisciplinary studies. Graduates from the Faculty of Land and Food Systems use a global approach to solve the most fundamental issues faced by society–those focused around human health, a sustainable food supply and the responsible use of finite land and water resources.
- Undergraduate Programs (B.Sc.)
- Graduate Programs (M.Sc., Ph.D., MFRE, MFS, MLWS)
- LFS Course Listings
- Research Centres, Programs, and Groups
Our team of award winning and internationally recognized Faculty members and research chairs will help bring your studies to life through real-world examples. You’ll have opportunities to apply what you’ve learned through research facilities such as the Animal Welfare Program, Dairy Education and Research Centre, UBC Farm, and the Wine Research Centre.
Recent Student Headlines
- Dietetics and Dental Hygiene Students Team Up with the SuperChefs on St. Patrick’s Day
- Applied Biology Undergrad Reviews Unnecessary Surgeries on Companion Animals
- Mission IMPULSEible 2016
- Joel Liman, LFS Aboriginal Student Coordinator
- Q & A with Mark Prescott, President, LFSUS
- LFS Student Clubs Going Above and Beyond
- Classmates Turn Farm Dream into a Reality